Bar code – Magnetic Time and Attendance series is innovative versatile time clocks which combine a highly durable yet elegant casing with a variety of identification methods from bar code cards, magnetic stripe cards, RFID/proximity cards and/or fingerprints.
Bar code – Magnetic Time and Attendance installs easily on your network and supports both hard-wired TCP/IP and optional wireless connections. The standard RS-232 ports lets users connect directly to PC and USB host allows user to download data using USB Flash Disk drive. Bar code – Magnetic Time and Attendance 0 Series comes with stunning 3” color TFT screen or a simple black & white screen for beautiful display of graphics, icons and photos. It also has 4 additional functions key to customize the reader for special requirements (i.e. break in/out recording, job code entry, tip entry, etc.). Managers can even leave SMS messages behind for employees reporting in/out of work. Additionally, with built-in scheduler and relay contact Bar code – Magnetic Time and Attendance can even ring an external bell to signify the start and close of work shift.
- Standalone barcode or magnetic stripe time and attendance reader
- Highly durable and reliable magnetic and barcode readers
- Configurable Barcode reader settings to read 3 of 9 or 2 of 5 barcodes and magnetic cards with track II.
- 20 key rugged keypad with four programmable function keys to select the state of punching like IN/OUT/Break-In/Break Out.
- USB HOST port enables data transfer of log and templates to a USB flash drive easily in the absence of network connectivity.
- Relay contacts for external door bell or dry contact for door lock
- The serial port can be used for communication with the reader or can attach a serial printer to print slips.
- Multifactor authentication options using Card/PIN or Password
- Optional WiFi connectivity for wireless data communication which makes the installation very easy and hassle free.
- Audio and Visual feedback for accepted and rejected card swipes
- Multi Language firmware which supports English and Spanish by default. Optional French and Portuguese language support also available.
- The mounting plate is designed to fit the standard double gang box of US standard